This Friday is a-dragging….and so is my energy! A green monster may be in my future.
Or some coffee. Greens would probably be the better choice, but it’s tough to resist the notion of a Friday coffee treat.
Instead of showing you a picture of my salad for lunch (which would probably bore you to tears), I’m going to give you some links to ten of my favorite posts from around the food blog community this week. Listed in no particular order:
- Can’t seem to commit to healthy eating because the conditions never seem ideal? Why do we always forget to find balance in our pursuit for absolute perfection? Katie eloquently discusses these issues in her post: No Time Like the Present @ Health for the Whole Self
- Ashley provides some great tips for amping up your strength while on a budget in Zero Dollar Strength Training @ (never home)maker
- Jenna recaps her struggles and triumphs over her past year while showcasing some great photos of California in What’s in a Year @ Eat, Live, Run
- Heather discusses the necessity of being true to oneself in Confession @ Heather’s Dish
- Wondering what to do after a day of overeating? How can you stop the cycle of binging? Check out Eating After Overeating @ Health for the Whole Self
- Heather discusses the importance of trusting our bodies and relying on ourselves instead of others to make good choices for ourselves in All I Want is For You to be Happy @ Hangry Pants
- Ashley gives a thorough review of the rationale and benefits of barefoot running in barefoot clinic review @ the edible perspective
- Angela discusses the satisfaction of overcoming fears and discovering your true inner strength in Sometimes You Surprise Yourself @ Oh She Glows
- It’s tough to avoid workout guilt if you skip a planned workout. Julie offers up some tips for avoiding those feelings in How to Handle Exercise Guilt @ Peanut Butter Fingers
- How do we define happiness? Through some beautiful photos, Lisa shares some of the things that comprise her personal happiness in Happiness Is… @ Lisa’s Foods On the Move
Hope you enjoy the links! I love giving props to great posts. These hardworking bloggers deserve all the credit in the world. 🙂
I have a pretty full weekend agenda including a 6-miler on Saturday moring, a 2.5 hr drive up to New Hampshire to visit the boyfriend for the weekend, rockclimbing, and a Sunday afternoon matinee for a local theatre production of Rent. I can’t wait! This week has dragged for me so a little weekend excitement is exactly what the doctor ordered.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Question: What are your favorite posts from ’round the blog world? Share the love, and link it.