- 1 bar dark chocolate (I used a 90% dark chocolate bar made by Lindt)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2T agave nectar
- 2T coconut flakes
- Melt dark chocolate in a double boiler.
- Add coconut oil and agave nectar to chocolate, and mix well.
- Pour chocolate mix into a pre-greased container (or one lined with parchment paper).
- Place container in refrigerator for 3o minutes.
- Remove and top with coconut flakes.
- Place back in fridge for another 30 minutes.
- Remove and cut into bars.
Click here for original post.