- 1/3 cup Kodiak pancake mix
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 t cumin
- 1/2 t chile powder (I used extra hot!)
- 1/4 t coriander
- 1/2 cup beans (divided into two 1/4 cup portions)
- 2 T shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup corn
- grape tomatoes (however much you want)
- chopped bell pepper (however much you want)
- 1/4 diced avocado
- Romaine lettuce
- Greek yogurt
- Salsa of choice
- Add water to pancake mix, and stir.
- Add 1/4 cup black beans, cumin, chile powder, coriander, and cheese to mix, and stir till evenly distributed.
- Pour pancake mix onto griddle (or skillet), and cook until the edges begin to brown. Then flip over and cook for 2-3 more minutes on other side.
- Meanwhile, add corn, the other 1/4 cup portion of black beans, bell pepper, and grape tomatoes to a preheated skillet sprayed with cooking oil. While cooking, sprinkle with cumin. Cook until the veggies are hot and tender.
- Remove pancake from griddle, and place on a bed of lettuce.
- Place sauteed veggies + beans on top of pancake.
- Add avocado, Greek yogurt (as much or as little as you like), and salsa of choice (ditto what I said about Greek yogurt) to pancake.
Click here for original post.