- 8-10 raw shrimp
- 8 chopped asparagus spears
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 3/4 cup dry whole wheat shells (or 2oz. serving of any other whole wheat pasta)
- 1 oz. crumbled goat cheese (about 1/4 cup)
- Dill, basil, oregano
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Red pepper flakes (optional)
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, thaw shrimp under cold running water.
- In a frying pan, saute garlic in olive oil (maybe 1/2 tsp or so) until fragrant, and add chopped asparagus. Cook for 2-3 min.
- Add shrimp to pan, and sprinkle with several shakes of dill, oregano, and basil. Cook until shrimp have turned pink, and asparagus spears are crisp-tender. Remove from heat.
- Heat portion of marinara either on stovetop or in microwave.
- Mix together pasta with marinara, shrimp, and asparagus.
- Add goat cheese to pasta, and then stir until the goat cheese melts into the marinara sauce.
- Sprinkle with red pepper flakes.
- Serve and devour!