- 1/3 cup Coach’s Oats (or 1/2 cup rolled oats)
- 1/2 sliced banana
- 1/3 cup milk of choice, 2/3 cup water
- pinch salt
- 1/2t cinnamon
- 1t vanilla extract
- several shakes of ginger and nutmeg
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1T apple butter
- 2T chopped walnuts
- 1T peanut butter sauce (1T PB +1T milk, nuke 30 sec, and stir)
- 2T granola
- Combine milk, water, oats, sliced banana, and salt in a pot. Place pot on stovetop and heat on medium-high.
- When liquid begins to boil, vigorously stir the oats until the banana has been whipped into the mix and looks mostly dissolved.
- Add cinnamon, vanilla extract, nutmeg, and ginger
- Once liquid has almost fully been absorbed by the oats, add the pumpkin puree, and mix until combined. Heat for 1-2 more minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Top oats with apple butter, PB sauce, walnuts, and granola.
Serves one oat-lovin’ person.