- 1/4 Coach’s Oats (or 1/3 cup rolled oats)
- 1/2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon, 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp agave nectar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup milk of choice
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 1 chopped medjool date (or 5 chopped regular-sized dates)
- 2 tbsp pepitas
- 2 tbsp chopped walnuts
- sprinkle of crushed graham cracker on top (optional)..maybe 1/2 tbsp or so?
- Combine oats, milk, yogurt, chia seeds, cinnamon, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice, agave, salt, and pumpkin in a bowl.
- Place in fridge overnight.
- In the morning, add chopped date, walnuts, pepitas, and crushed graham cracker to oats.