- 1 medium eggplant, diced into 1-inch squares
- 1/2 pound broccoli florets
- 1 onion, diced
- 1/2 cup basil leaves (20 or so), shredded
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1t red pepper flakes (or to taste)
- 1T fish sauce
- 1T white vinegar
- 2T low sodium soy sauce
- 1T brown sugar
- 1T + 1t peanut oil
- Place wok or large skillet over high heat. Add oil and red pepper flakes to wok, and allow to cook for 15 seconds.
- Add eggplant to wok, and stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- Add garlic, onion, and broccoli to wok, and stir-fry for another 4 minutes (until broccoli is almost crisp-tender).
- Add fish sauce, white vinegar, and soy sauce to wok, and coat vegetables in sauce.
- Then add sugar to wok, and stir-fry for another 1-2 minutes.
- Remove wok from heat, and mix in the shredded basil.
- Serve with brown rice (or regular rice..), and enjoy!
Click here for original post.